Part of the series: My Personal Learning Network
These teachers answered all of the questions correctly on the June 23rd PLN quiz, and will soon be receiving their Macademia Takenoko no Sato and White Chocoloate Kit Cat care packages
Now, for the next quiz. If you want to read about the motivation behind these PLN quizzes, go here. (PLN stands for Personal Learning Network. If you’re unfamiliar with the term, read “What is a PLN, anyway?”)
Tips: Read the posts before you take the quiz. The main point here is to direct you to some excellent reading. You’ll also do better on the quiz. If you don’t like your initial score, you can take the quiz again. Again, the main point is learning, not grading.
As with the previous quizzes, at the end of five days, I will draw five names from the pool of quiz takers who answer all five questions correctly. This time, the five “winners” will receive a package consisting of limited edition dark chocolate and almond Kit Kats and Horn cookies (sugar cookies wrapped around chocolate). Of course, if you’re in Japan I’ll be happy to substitute an “American” prize, and if you don’t care for sweets at all, I’ll substitute a non-food prize
Good luck and have fun!
The deadline to be eligible for the drawing is 11 pm on Saturday, July 3rd, in Japan. That’s 2 pm GMT time. For other times, check here.
This 5-5-5 quiz is based on the following five posts:
Paired and Group Writing Activity by Sean Banville
Teaching English in Brazil by Henrick Oprea
Being an EFL Teacher by Eva Büyüksimkeşyan
The Art of Teaching by Aniya Adly (aka The English Teacher)
EFL Teacher Progress Check: adult language learners by Karenne Sylvester
Click here to take the quiz — > What you can learn from my PLN #4
- Remembering - March 11, 2015
- Teaching less, recycling more - May 5, 2014
- Why I love Teachers 2014 - February 16, 2014
- Would you please do me a favor? Thank you! - February 7, 2014
- Help! I just got another new student! - January 18, 2014
- When kids don’t want to be there - June 10, 2013
- A very bad, horrible, no good class - May 28, 2013
- International conferences, for free - April 10, 2013
- More than five ways to use milk carton cubes - April 6, 2013
- It’s all about reading - March 16, 2013